ADB Ongoing Solution Search for Transport Problems
Deadline: July 13, 2016
ADB Youth for Asia seeks to bridge youth-led and youth-focused organizations with ADB, and provide a comprehensive map of innovative and proven youth activities in development across Asia and the Pacific. Through the Youth Programs, innovative and proven youth projects across the region are evaluated for opportunities within and outside ADB, including potential grants, training, and assistance. All submitted youth projects are showcased in the official ADB Youth for Asia website to increase visibility of youth’s work towards development.
For 2016, the solutions search will focus on transport initiatives. Youth-centered solutions on the following are eligible:
- Road Safety and Social Sustainability
- Urban Transport
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Climate Change
Why Apply? (Benefits)
- Mentorship with an ADB expert for 3 to 6 months
- All-expenses paid opportunity to attend and present at the 2016 ADB Transport Forum
- Networking support within ADB and with its partner organisations
- Exclusive promotion support through the ADB Youth for Asia website and social media channels
Who can apply? (Eligibility)
- Entries should have been implemented or ongoing. Ideas or concept will not be accepted.
- Key project implementers should include citizens of ADB member countries
- You should be representative of a youth-led organization, youth-focused organization, or you have implemented a project involving youth as key partners. Youth is defined as individuals between the ages 18 to 30 years old.
Submit your innovative project here.