International Climate Protection Fellowship for young climate experts from developing countries (Fully Funded)
Deadlines: March 1, 2017
Fully Funded !!
The International Climate Protection Fellowship organized by the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation is a prospective to implement a research-based proposal in the field of climate protection as well as climate-related resource conservation for a one-year period in Germany. 20 participants are granted this fellowship annually, and receive a monthly fellowship amount of €2,150 or €2,450 depending on his/her qualification. Applicants who have been in Germany for more than six months before the application deadline are not eligible to apply. People already working in the field of climate protection or climate related-resource conservation for some years are particularly encouraged to apply.
Submit an application, if you
- are a future leader from a non-European transition or developing country (see list of countries)
- are active in any of the following areas: scientific, engineering-based, legal, economic, health-related or social aspects of climate change
- are interested in spending a year working with a host of your choice in Germany on a research-based project you have developed yourself in the field of climate protection and climate-related resource conservation
- a monthly fellowship of between €2,150 and €2,650, depending on your qualifications
- individual mentoring during your stay in Germany
- additional financial support for items such as family members accompanying you, travel expenses or a German language course
- a three-week introductory phase, during which you will have the opportunity to make contact with other climate protection fellows and visit companies, research institutions and cultural events in Germany
- extensive alumni sponsorship, particularly to help you sustain contact with collaborative partners in Germany during your entire professional career
The closing date for applications is 1 March 2017. 20 fellowships can be granted.
Like us on Facebook for more opportunities: