Social Entrepreneurship Forum (SE) Outreach Accelerator Program in Sweden (Fully Funded)
Deadline: October 31, 2016
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Fully Funded !
The SE Outreach Accelerator is a scaling program for social entrepreneurs running businesses that address social and environmental challenges facing the developing world.
The program consists of three parts and runs over a period of six months. You will spend 3 x 2 weeks in Stockholm attending seminars, workshops and individual coaching sessions. An experienced mentor will also be assigned to you to help support you throughout the program. In between the two sessions in Stockholm you will return to your home country for a practical implementation phase.
The SE Outreach Accelerator is designed to ensure that you leave Stockholm with the skills and confidence required to scale up your social enterprises and increase your impact on the world!
How to apply:
Click here to fill out the application form. Read further down for more information about the program and the eligibility criteria.
Language: Language of instruction is English.
Free to attend, with most costs covered. Click here for more information.
- International business school exposure – during your time in Stockholm you will be trained and coached by lecturers from leading universities such as Stanford University and Stockholm School of Economics.
- Interactive content – you can share your ideas and learnings with your team, mentors and advisors through an interactive business opportunity assessment platform.
- Intimate group, global network – with a maximum of 8 participants per accelerator, you have an opportunity to form close relationships with social entrepreneurs from across the world – who will become an important part of your support network as you continue your entrepreneurial journey.
- Social entrepreneurship expertise – social entrepreneurs face challenges and opportunities that regular entrepreneurs are not exposed to, with 12 years of experience in the social entrepreneurship field, SE Forum has a lot of learnings and networks to draw from.
- International network – SE Forum has a social entrepreneur alumni that spans over 60 different countries, so if you are looking to scale, you can direct questions to entrepreneurs in that geographical location.
- Certificate of completion – upon graduation you will receive a certificate of completion.
The SE Outreach Accelerator is open for applicants with:
- Any background or nationality
- No requirement to have a registered enterprise prior to the program
- Both for-profit and non-for profits enterprises
- No requirement to already have a written business plan
- No requirement to have revenue streams/profitability prior to the program
To apply we require that:
- You are at at least 18 years old
- You have an operating project/enterprise that targets social and/or environmental issues facing the developing communities
- Your project/enterprises can be scaled and replicated to benefit more people
- You are passionate about creating positive impact with your project/enterprise and have the ambition of making it financially sustainable from sources beyond donations
- You are the founder of such project/enterprise with mandate to make executive deicisions.
- You can fully participate in a program conducted entirely in English (read/write/speak/comprehend)
- You are open-minded and willing to share your experiences in a co-working, co-learning environment
Like us on Facebook for more opportunities: