6th Asian YOUTH Leaders Travel and Learning camp in Singapore 2017
Deadline: January 11, 2017
AYLTLC aims to bring student leaders worldwide, through engaging activities, to enhance their abilities in cross-cultural interaction and cooperation, which will further equip them to be effective leaders. In addition, participants will be able to understand more about Singapore – a multiracial, multilingual and multicultural society from various perspectives. Nevertheless, what they will learn here may not only be unique to Singapore, but also applicable to their home countries as well as the increasingly interconnected and interdependent world.
Students aged 16-26(at least 16 but not older than 26 of age at the time of AYLTLC 2017) from schools, colleges and universities around the world.
Students who are healthy, curious, aspirant and outgoing.
Students who love travelling and learning.
Applicants should also have the following skills and experience:
Be fluent in English speaking and writing.
Have the ability to communicate effectively and express themselves clearly.
Be comfortable in working in a cooperative manner.
If you are a Student(>26 years old)/Staff/Teacher/Lecturer/Professor from your institution, you may wish to apply AYLTLC 2017 as advisor.
There are two ways for you to register:
1. You can register online through the online application system. The online application system will be activated after clicking the “Online Application” Button. (Only for participants to register)
2. You can find the application form at the Download page. Please submit your application
5 steps to participate AYLTLC 2017
1. Register online or send your application form email@example.com
2. Pay Registration Fee
3. Pay Program Fee AFTER receiving the Letter of Acceptance
4. Apply Visa(if needed), purchase Travel Insurance and Air Tickets
5. Fly to Singapore and experience AYLTLC 2017
Like us on Facebook for more opportunities: