WHO Internship Programme 2017 for International Students at WHO Headquarters
Deadline: February 28, 2017
Location: WHO Headquarters
The World Health Organization (WHO) as the leader in global public health issues is committed to building future leaders in public health. WHO’s Internship Programme offers a wide range of opportunities for students to gain insight in the technical and administrative programmes of WHO.
The duration of WHO internships is between six to twenty four weeks. WHO internships are not paid and all costs of travel and accommodation are the responsibility of the intern candidate.
- You are at least twenty years of age on the date of application;
- you are enrolled in a course of study at a university or equivalent institution leading to a formal qualification (graduate or postgraduate) (applicants who have already graduated may also qualify for consideration provided that they start the internship within six months after completion of their formal qualification);
- you have completed three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing (bachelor’s level or equivalent) the assignment;
- you possess a first degree in a public health, medical or social field related to the technical work of WHO or a degree in a management-related or administrative field;
- you are not related to a WHO staff member (e.g., son/daughter, brother/sister, or mother/father);
- you are fluent at least in one of the working language of the office of assignment; and
- you have not previously participated in WHO’s Internship Programme.
How can I apply?
If you are interested in completing an internship at a WHO office please follow the relevant below link(s). You will find information on the application process and additional information on WHO’s Internship Programme on the website of the respective office.
If you have additional questions, please write to: email@example.com
Like us on Facebook for more opportunities: